As always, we say, There is no best mobile operator and the truth is that it may be difficult to guess what we have created a guide that will attempt to help you choose the best choice your best operator.
Especially now that Christmas is coming and bombard us with all promotions and advertising little clara, each should be valued if same mobile operator to choose.
We should mainly take into account three important points When it comes to opt for an operator or other:
- Coverage: Logically the most important point to keep in mind that no coverage of some services offered by operators serve us. From this we discussed not long ago and as it is a very variable data, each must check it in your area.
- Rates: Although the price per call is not everything, if you need to know to choose the one that best suits our needs. To do this, we have published comparative traditional operators (individuals and companies) or the operators low cost (the OMV and Yoigo).
- Saving services: Could being enclosed within the rates but the traditional operators offer a variety of options for power pay less. Telstra and the OMV do not require these savings plans since their default rates tend to carry some benefit that differentiate them from the rest of options with different specialties associated: cheaper than domestic calls, international calls, without establishment of call, free flights, etc..
Other aspects no less important, although for many, they are not so crucial when choosing an operator:
- Data rates: It can be that this point should have entered the most important since mobile internet connections are increasingly common. To do this, you can consult our comparative Mobile email in real time, from their own mobile internet access or mobile internet access from a computer.
- Minimum consumption: Another factor which already clarified long ago and that operators tend to hide very well.
- Customer service: Service that should not concern us but the bad experience with almost all operators often do rethink what operator choose.
- Mobile: For me one of the factors that should be less conditional us when choosing an operator because despite being cheaper in a company or another, their fees associated they can make us pay in the end much more than what it would have cost us free mobile. Therefore, before you sign a contract, we should appreciate the advantages and disadvantages of the stays.
- Service: For many, not everything is pay less if not received by what also must be considered experience with an operator (without letting ourselves too influenced by the bad experiences of others since there are problems with all operators). There are also other added services that low-cost operators can offer to their customers but they can are important for some: email in real time, roaming, video telephony, mobile TV, the fixed mobile, a sim with 2 numbers, two sim with same number, facilities to renew mobile, put limits of consumption, specific promotions, services without balance for prepaid (advance payment of balance (, call me not have balance, balance transfer …), physical stores nearby where claim, make duplicate sim at the time or manage mobile warranty, etc..
For one greater satisfaction, If it doesn’t matter we carry two mobile phones, the most advisable to maximize savings and the “ good ” services would be combine a line with any of the traditional operators with another line of a low cost depending on our needs operator.
Set up Internet – ZTE Blade L5 – Android 5.1
Set up Internet – ZTE Blade L2 – Android 4.2
[Guide] How to set Mobile Internet APN Settings on Android …
Set up Internet – Asus ZenFone 4 – Android 4.3
Set up Internet – Huawei Ascend Y330
Set up Internet – BLU Life Pure XL – Android 4.2
Set up roaming – Huawei Ascend Mate
Set up roaming – OnePlus One – Android 4.4
How To Redeem UCO Rewardz Points
Set up MMS – Itel IT1407 – Android 4.4
Set up Internet – Huawei P9 – Android 6.0
Set up MMS – Samsung Galaxy J1 – Android 4.4
Set up Internet – Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 (5.5)
Set up MMS – LG G Flex – Android 4.2
Set up roaming – Samsung Galaxy Core 2
Set up Internet – Xiaomi Redmi Note – Android 4.2
Set up MMS – Huawei P10 Lite – Android 7.0
Ten things to consider when building an ecommerce site
Buyers Guide to Choosing a Mobile Marketing Platform