The vintage look is combined with other styles.
What is Vintage?
- With vintage style furniture is generally older pieces of furniture from the 1920s to 1970s Commercially appropriate furniture are available in recycled or restored form that can be relatively expensive, however.
- Typical of this furniture and certainly desired are visible signs of wear such as small scratches, color fading or worn surfaces.Vintage furniture have become more popular, so many marketers lack even a furniture look more recent.
- Furniture of the 50s and 60s of the 20th century were partly hand, which can be recognized by their good treatment.In addition, they were often made of solid wood high quality as opposed to the more modern furniture which, among others, consist of various plastics, metal, glass or wood, where the wood is eg glued to plastic.
- Real vintage furniture are among the rarities because they are not always and everywhere available.In order to get a specific piece of furniture may need a thorough search, which makes the charm of this furniture.
Decorated in vintage look
- To prevent a device to look like a museum, you should always combine vintage furniture with furniture of different styles and eras.The colors of the walls, floors and colors and flooring should be kept neutral and especially brightly held.
Make vintage furniture itself – kitchen chair
Vintage furniture are absolutely trendy to create vintage look! Get this furniture in Everhomedecor.com.
- To complete the interior design style, you can also customize textiles such as curtains, cushion covers, table linen and cushion.Fits would textiles colored with a color family and with different patterns and eventually trimmed with lace.The fact is that you have to feel comfortable, and set up according to your own taste.
- You can also drag old furniture flea market or newer white furniture and so create your own vintage look.You must remove the old varnish and varnishing of furniture or the thin white paint. If you apply a so-called Krakelierlack in white paint, white shape in the top layer of lacquer numerous small cracks through which shines through the underlying color.
- Often we find appropriate furniture for a relatively low price, even with electronic gadgets.It is important when making themselves that furniture should show signs of use.
Vintage Mirror Whitewash Rustic Wall Mirrors By Ptm Images …
Vintage Cast Iron Christmas Tree & Train Stocking Holder …
French Gothic Decorating Ideas
20 Creative Handmade Bookcase Ideas
30 Candy Christmas Tree Decorations Ideas That Will Make …
Framework Art-nouveau Stock Photo
How to Make Glow Stick Eyes at Eclectically Vintage
Happy birthday lettering. Holiday text and decorations …
Flight Ticket Stock Photo
15+ Sand Textures
Six places to buy beautiful double cone "bowtie" lights …
35 Best Shabby Chic Bedroom Design and Decor Ideas for 2017
33 Best Vintage Bedroom Decor Ideas and Designs for 2018
Vintage Style-Decorating With Demijohns
How to Determine if Your Decorating Style is Vintage …
26 Breathtaking DIY Vintage Decor Ideas
Vintage Bedroom Decorating Ideas and Photos
How to Easily Mix Vintage and Modern Decor